Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
admin

Cheat updated | Чит обновлен 07.06.2019

56 posts in this topic

Обновлен под сегодняшний патч, из-за нового юнити движка поменялась цветовая палитра чита, в остальном проблем пока не обнаружено.

1 час назад, admin сказал:

Обновлен под сегодняшний патч, из-за нового юнити движка поменялась цветовая палитра чита, в остальном проблем пока не обнаружено.

крута

The esp is killing my frames now after the new unity engine update. I went from 100 frames to about 30 when esp is on. I think it has something to do with the esp refreshing. Is there any way you can make is so the player esp remains on a loop but for the other esp options you can manually refresh it to help frames. You can maybe have it like press home to refresh the esp?

5 часов назад, HealthyDad сказал:

The esp is killing my frames now after the new unity engine update. I went from 100 frames to about 30 when esp is on. I think it has something to do with the esp refreshing. Is there any way you can make is so the player esp remains on a loop but for the other esp options you can manually refresh it to help frames. You can maybe have it like press home to refresh the esp?

I have no idea where it lower your frames because mine is okay, you may try to off all static objects (ores, resources etc...)

@admin С упреждением и просчетом дистанции что то не так стало, после микро обновы раста. аим бот стал наводиться на пару сантиметров ниже головы на дистанции +100 метров со снайперкой винтовки вообще не достреливает. Вроде и работает нормально а вроде и по ощущениям что то не так хуже стало

11 час назад, L00ck1 сказал:

@admin С упреждением и просчетом дистанции что то не так стало, после микро обновы раста. аим бот стал наводиться на пару сантиметров ниже головы на дистанции +100 метров со снайперкой винтовки вообще не достреливает. Вроде и работает нормально а вроде и по ощущениям что то не так хуже стало

Сантиметров? Оо зашел проверил, ничего такого не обнаружил, сам не играю, если проблема и правда есть прошу записать на видео (вы ранее делали видосы, думаю для вас это не проблема).

Зы: рекомендую воздержатся от смены игровых акков, увеличиваете шанс словить бан.

@admin Кикает с сервера когда аимбот включен и нажимаю стрельбу, прям с самого первого вістрела кик

image.png

На серверах rustafied и на некоторых официалках но не на всех, на некоторых не кикает

Но думаю что очень скоро могут на всех ввести такое

@admin Все нормально это был какой то баг вчера на сервере все полулетало, все хорошо работает и не кикает

5 часов назад, L00ck1 сказал:

@admin Все нормально это был какой то баг вчера на сервере все полулетало, все хорошо работает и не кикает

к спс, а то я у себя на сервере чекал ничего не обнаружил

я так понял все места заняты? продлить не вариант?

All players are showing up as NPC I restarted my game and tested on multiple servers anyone have a fix?

8 часов назад, HealthyDad сказал:

All players are showing up as NPC I restarted my game and tested on multiple servers anyone have a fix?

Tried to fix, please check.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication. I am sure it is fixed now but will test personally in about 4 hours when I’m home from Uni

10 hours ago, admin said:

Tried to fix, please check.

@admin Great job on fixing the esp you are truly a talented man. I do however have two suggestions / recommendations you could possibly add. 

The attack helicopter esp seems to stay with the helicopter very nicely so would it be possible to add it as a lock on location for the aimbot? I know with no recoil it is already very easy to take the helicopter but aimbot would make it effortless.

My second and most game changing suggestion would be to work on getting a debug or admin camera working to help with raids.

I would have no problem testing detection and reporting back to you if you would be interested in experimenting with getting debug camera to work like some other cheats have.

Thank you once again for all your hard work. 

Healthy Dad#8726

19 часов назад, HealthyDad сказал:

@admin Great job on fixing the esp you are truly a talented man. I do however have two suggestions / recommendations you could possibly add. 

The attack helicopter esp seems to stay with the helicopter very nicely so would it be possible to add it as a lock on location for the aimbot? I know with no recoil it is already very easy to take the helicopter but aimbot would make it effortless.

My second and most game changing suggestion would be to work on getting a debug or admin camera working to help with raids.

I would have no problem testing detection and reporting back to you if you would be interested in experimenting with getting debug camera to work like some other cheats have.

Thank you once again for all your hard work. 

Healthy Dad#8726

Ingame debug camera is detected when used, ban arrives after 24 hours, i have no idea how to make somesing similar. 

On 11.06.2019 at 9:10 AM, admin said:

I have no idea where it lower your frames because mine is okay, you may try to off all static objects (ores, resources etc...)

а можно еще 1 ключ купить?

@admin Прилетел EAK один за другим на старый аккаунт, и на один совсем новый свежий ( юзал 2 дня всего лишь ). 

@L00ck1 Yes i was banned to yesterday on the banwave too, have you tried a new account since then?

22 минуты назад, HealthyDad сказал:

@L00ck1 Yes i was banned to yesterday on the banwave too, have you tried a new account since then?

All accs got ban, i just recompile dll.

В 20.08.2019 в 3:49 PM, teddy8819 сказал:

получил публишишь бан, первый за 20 дней.
Это общий детект? или единичный случай?

мож к следующей глобал обнове кодер фиксанет :-)